Hogwarts Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't really know where to put this.

4 posters

Go down

I don't really know where to put this. Empty I don't really know where to put this.

Post by Ryojji Kanai Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:15 pm

Kon-nichiwa!
Smile
Well, I have to tell you all something. I know many of you did not know my character at all, but those who did may want to know this. First of all, a confession- I'm really Nicole/Ami/Jack, and this is one of my accounts. I originally made the account thinking it'd be fun to have a guy character, but I'm kind of too busy with my other ones to want to go on this anymore. So, I'm turning Ry into an NPC. Sad I'll post him in the topic but from now on, I won't be coming on this account anymore, just so nobody wonders why I've disappeared.
Ryojji Kanai
Ryojji Kanai

Back to top Go down

I don't really know where to put this. Empty Re: I don't really know where to put this.

Post by Colbie Lether Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:24 pm

I'd like to add to this topic and notify everyone that I, Bri/Jude/Scar, am also Colbie. I've decided that since school's starting, I'd like to give up both Colbie and Jude as characters. I will post them in the NPC topic.

I hate to do this, but either I give up a few accounts or I can't come on the website anymore. Crying or Very sad So, now, I will only be Scarlet. Smile
Colbie Lether
Colbie Lether

Back to top Go down

I don't really know where to put this. Empty Re: I don't really know where to put this.

Post by Bliss Sorrow Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:28 pm

I would also like to add to this topic, i know i'm on tons. But with my hectic Soccer/School schedule its going to be hard for me to get on four accounts. So as of now i'm giving up one of my accounts, Serena Heart. I will post her in the npc topic.

{ooc: bri!!! Its snow(:}
Bliss Sorrow
Bliss Sorrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Skylar Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:28 am

I'd like to give up this account, Alice Skylar. I really liked her, but she wasn't going anywhere, and was boring me. So as of right now, Ashley Allyson Arm, is up for grabs as a character claim.
Alice Skylar
Alice Skylar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum